Effective date: July 1, 2020
Applicable to: www.sidehustle.ng
“Parties” mean both you and the owner of this website; Damilola Oyediran.
“Operator” means the owner, publisher, and administrator of the website.
“Personal data” means any personal information collected from you in relation with your use of this service which is capable of identifying you.
“Service” means the website which is known as Side Hustle, including all pages, subpages, blogs, forums, and other connected internet content whatsoever.
“Services” mean the services rendered on this website
“User content” means audio, video, text, images or other material that users choose to display on this website.
We are committed to protecting your personal data while you use this website.
3. The personal data we collect from you
We collect various information to enable us provide good service to all our users. Depending on how our services will be used, the different types of personal data we collect are as follows:
For registered users: during the process of your registration, we may collect the following information:
- Business registration number
- Id card
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Contact address
We may also require other information in relation to:
- Your interaction with our representatives
- Receiving notifications by text message or email about marketing
- Receiving general emails from us
- Commenting on our content or other content on our website
- The purchases you make
For unregistered users: we will collect passive information from all registered and unregistered users. These information include cookies, IP (Internet Protocol) address, location information and certain browser information. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse data.
- Sales and billing information: we may collect your credit and/or debit card information, which includes your card number, password, your billing address, contact details and other information required for your purchases.
- User experience: from time to time, we may also request for certain personal data that may be necessary to improve our service and the services we offer on this website.
4. The Personal Data we Collect as you use our Service
We use the following to collect personal data from you:
- Cookies: we use the data collected by the cookies to offer you the best experience on our website. Cookies are information stored on your browser when you visit our website or use a social network with your PC, smartphone or tablet. They contain various data which includes the name of the server from which it comes, the numeric identifier etc.
- Log data: we also use log files which store automatic information collected when users visit this website. The log data which may be collected are as follows:
- The domain and host from which you access the website
- The name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time of visit
- Your computer operating system and browser software
- Web pages visited and the duration and frequency of visits
- IP address.
5. Third Parties
We share your personal data with third parties in order to protect the rights, properties or safety of us, the users or as otherwise required by law.
6. Storage of Personal Data
We take the security of the personal data we collect very seriously and we take reasonable measures to reduce the risk of accidental destruction, loss or unauthorized access to such information. However, please note that no system involving the transmission of information via electronic storage systems or the internet is completely secure.
The personal data and any other information we have about you may be stored for such period as we may determine until you terminate your account with us or you withdraw your consent.
7. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
We collect and use personal data that we collect for the following reasons:
- To provide our services, maintain and make improvement to the services we provide to you;
- To develop the services on the website
- To provide personalised services to you including making recommendations and providing personalized content
- To provide customer service to you
- To provide you with updates on the website and related items
- To provide analytics and measurements to understand how our service is used.
8. Protection of Personal Data
Our service is built with strong security features that continuously protect your personal data. Our security features help us to detect and block security threats. If we detect any security risk, we may inform you and guide you through steps to stay protected.
9. Disclosure of Personal Data
Our website enables you to share information with other users. However, you have control over how you share this information. We do not disclose your personal data unless you have given us permission to do so.
10. User Content
We may allow users to post their content or information on this website. These contents include audio, visual, updates, articles, images or other materials that users choose to display on the platform.
11. Links to Third Party Sites or Services
12. Contact Information